How Do I Permanently Delete My Kik Account?
Popular messaging app Kik allows you to make an account without any phone verification like hangouts. If you are searching for ways to delete your Kik profile for certain reasons like you no longer wish to use it or preventing your loved one’s data who has just passed away, you need to stick to the end of this article to know how to delete a Kik account.
Instructions to delete Kik profile permanently
You can either deactivate or delete your account permanently. You can check out Ityug247 for more info. However, the former option (deactivate Kik) allows you to log back into your account after an interval; the latter will make you lose your Kik account permanently.
Follow the instructions given below to delete your Kik account permanently
- Open a web browser on your phone or the computer and look for the Kik account deletion page- ws.kik.com/delete
- Once you reach the page, a dialogue box will open up with instructions to delete Kik
- If you have set up your mind to delete the account ignoring deactivate Kik option, proceed with the process by entering your username.
- Now provide the email address associated with your Kik account
- Select any of the reasons why you want to delete your Kik account
- You can also add something in the additional info section (Optional)
- Finally, click on the statement that ensures you will not get back your Kik account back after deletion.
- Hit on the Go option.
- Now check the email affiliated with the Kik account delete confirmation
- Open the mail and click on the permanently deactivate Kik
- Follow the on-screen instructions to delete your account.